Page 1 of 1

Keezer for Trade/Downgrade

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:49 pm
by Cobalt
So....I cant seem to find a mini fridge or small upright freezer that will work for a fermentation chamber. Mostly due to the bottom having the motor hump not giving enough room on units that are the size i need, and those that will fit it they want $200 and upwards.

So ive pondered the idea of shrinking down my keezer so I can have enough space to have 2 chest freezers side by side, one for kegs ready to go, the other for fermentation/aging.

I already redid my controller (see pics, old and new) so thats ready to go. And my keezer can hold 8 kegs, with a 15lb Co2 tank inside, Its a Woods freezer I picked up in New Glasgow.

Im looking to go to a chest freezer that can hold 4 kegs and a Co2. So if anyone wants to upgrade theirs, let me know, ill do a clean trade (minus my perlick taps :D ).

Still on the hunt for another chest freezer too :)

Link to my Keezer build if you want to see it - http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/viewto ... =41&t=3942" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Keezer for Trade/Downgrade

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 pm
by Cobalt
Controller Sold, pending

Re: Keezer for Trade/Downgrade

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:21 pm
by Cobalt
Any interest? No? :(

Well how about I give this one away, and ill just get a new chest freezer later. FREE, all you need to do is put your taps and lines in and your golden :)

if still no interest by Friday, ill put it over to Kijiji

Re: Keezer for Trade/Downgrade

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:36 pm
by jtmwhyte
I'll take it. I can convince my buddy to help me pick it up tomorrow or Tuesday after 3:30. I'm in the city for 2 days for a conference and he has a pickup.

Re: Keezer for Trade/Downgrade

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm
by Cobalt
sounds great jtmwhyte. ill PM you :)