Page 1 of 1
Moving Sale
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 pm
by Becky
Trying to get rid of some stuff before we move. All items are pick up only in Clayton Park, or if you are going to Hoptoberfest I can bring it with me for you!
Glass Carboy - $15 - SOLD
Keiths Beer Bottle Holder Thing? - $5 - SOLD
HP Laptop, bought new in the summer of 2010, needs a hard drive and probably a mother board - $20
SDC11746.JPG
Dr. Scholl's massage/heating mat - $15
SDC11755.JPG
Re: Moving Sale
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:04 am
by Cobalt
Hey, I'll take that Keith's beer thing. Would be great to put up on the wall with some choice beer bottles for decoration. And I'm going to Oktoberfest and can get it from ya then

Re: Moving Sale
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 am
by Becky
Cobalt wrote:Hey, I'll take that Keith's beer thing. Would be great to put up on the wall with some choice beer bottles for decoration. And I'm going to Oktoberfest and can get it from ya then

Awesome

Re: Moving Sale
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:59 am
by Becky
Glass carboy is also now sold

Re: Moving Sale
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 pm
by Becky
More:
Box of glasses, perfect for a home bar...the 3 styles to the right the rest of them below (2 fancy hot chocolate ones in total, 5 Bacardi tall glasses, and 5 Martini type glasses, and 2 Jack Daniels glasses).
Also on the box - Bacardi Ice Bucket type thing, Bacardi coasters, and several key chains and pins.
$10 for the box, if taken before, or at Hoptoberfest.
SDC11756.JPG
SDC11758.JPG
Re: Moving Sale
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:24 pm
by Becky
I will take the box of glasses etc. with me to Hoptoberfest if anyone is interested!
Re: Moving Sale
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 pm
by mr x
I think I might like those martini glasses