Page 1 of 1

free to a good home

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:50 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
One bottle sanitizer thingy - works as well as it ever did, don't bottle much anymore so don't want it.
One two arm bottle capper - dunno where I got this or if I ever used it. Also free
Pics below. can bring to hoptoberfest. In garbage after that. let me know!
IMG_20130924_214546.jpg
IMG_20130924_214529.jpg

Re: free to a good home

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:14 pm
by bluenose
I'll take the bottle douche if it's still available

Re: free to a good home

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
bluenose wrote:I'll take the bottle douche if it's still available
yours. hoppyfest?

Re: free to a good home

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 am
by bluenose
CorneliusAlphonse wrote:
bluenose wrote:I'll take the bottle douche if it's still available
yours. hoppyfest?
ya mon

:cheers:

Re: free to a good home

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:44 am
by Tim Gregory
I'll take the capper if it's a available.

Re: free to a good home

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
And its yours Tim. Thanks guys!

Re: free to a good home

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 pm
by jacinthebox
I also have a hand capper, if anyone wanted it