Page 1 of 1

FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:49 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Homemade counterflow wort chiller - 3/8" copper interior wrapped with copper wire, 5/8" high temp rubber hose exterior. Compression fittings with 1/2" hose barbs on wort circuit, garden hose fitting on water out, 1/2" MPT on water in for ball or gate valve to water flow when required. Works great. Upgraded to plate chiller. PM if interested.

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:21 pm
by RubberToe
That's a steal, guys.

Sent from the brew timer.

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 pm
by Tim Gregory
I'll take that off your hands if it's still up for grabs.

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 pm
by LeafMan66_67
LeafMan66_67 wrote:Homemade counterflow wort chiller - 3/8" copper interior wrapped with copper wire, 5/8" high temp rubber hose exterior. Compression fittings with 1/2" hose barbs on wort circuit, garden hose fitting on water out, 1/2" MPT on water in for ball or gate valve to water flow when required. Works great. Upgraded to plate chiller. PM if interested.
It's yours Tim.

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm
by Tim Gregory
Sweet thanks!.I'm in new Brunswick for a day or twobut I'll be in touch to pick it up later this week.

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:09 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Tim Gregory wrote:Sweet thanks!.I'm in new Brunswick for a day or twobut I'll be in touch to pick it up later this week.

Sounds good.

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:45 pm
by Cobalt
Yea, Really nice deal, ive been wanting to make one since i saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVf-lTFpR2c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: FS: Counterflow Wort Chiller $25

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 am
by LeafMan66_67
Tim Gregory wrote:Sweet thanks!.I'm in new Brunswick for a day or twobut I'll be in touch to pick it up later this week.
Hey Tim Gregory,

I'm around all day today if you are out and about in the lower sackville area. PM or email for the address.

Derek