Page 1 of 1

WTB: Manifold

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am
by Maritimer
I'm looking for a manifold, the octopus of tubing in my keezer is getting old. 4 port would be ideal, but I'm interested in anything.

Re: WTB: Manifold

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:55 pm
by jason.loxton
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/pro ... ed-4-ways/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)

Re: WTB: Manifold

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:45 am
by Maritimer
Looks like they are out of stock at the moment.

Re: WTB: Manifold

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:51 am
by GAM
Princess Auto.

Sandy

Re: WTB: Manifold

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 am
by GillettBreweryCnslt
They are out of stock. I'll be getting more in a month or so, but unfortunately there are none available now. Thanks

Re: WTB: Manifold

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 pm
by bluenose
EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:They are out of stock. I'll be getting more in a month or so, but unfortunately there are none available now. Thanks
any thought on getting ones that allow different pressures?

Ala:
http://www.kegworks.com/separate-pressu ... 01-p173936

Re: WTB: Manifold

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:15 pm
by GillettBreweryCnslt
bluenose wrote:
EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:They are out of stock. I'll be getting more in a month or so, but unfortunately there are none available now. Thanks
any thought on getting ones that allow different pressures?

Ala:
http://www.kegworks.com/separate-pressu ... 01-p173936
Yup, I'm getting in a few of those too. As they are easily expanded, as long as I have regulator bodies, I can make a system with as many lines as you want.