Page 1 of 1

Sheet Feed Scanners - brand new

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:56 pm
by XmonikerX
i have 5 of these to sell, all brand new. These retail for about $500 each.

http://solutions.ca.fujitsu.com/product ... nap/s1500/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

make an offer.

Re: Sheet Feed Scanners - brand new

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm
by KMcK
Will you accept beer?

Re: Sheet Feed Scanners - brand new

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:37 pm
by GillettBreweryCnslt
My company was pricing these out this week to replace the one that crapped out on us. We definitely want to buy one of these if we havent already bought it...if we still need one I'll get back to you on Monday.

Re: Sheet Feed Scanners - brand new

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm
by XmonikerX
Cool just send me a msg. If you want one.
Wasn't sure if anyone on here would be interested in one. But thought it was worth a shot before I toss them on eBay.

And no sorry I can't take beer for them. Selling them for my sister.