Side-By-Side Fridge
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Side-By-Side Fridge
Selling this side-by-side fridge/freezer.
Both sides work great - would make an excellent yeast and hop fridge, or would be great for a cottage.
$50
Both sides work great - would make an excellent yeast and hop fridge, or would be great for a cottage.
$50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- LiverDance
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
- Name: Brian
- Location: Sprybeeria
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
I'll have to check it this weekend and get back to you. It's also possible that Becky already knows..LiverDance wrote:I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
- LiverDance
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
- Name: Brian
- Location: Sprybeeria
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Ok sounds good, when you do check it out can you let me know the depth of each as well? I'm thinking of a side by side fermentation chamber, one size to fit 50 L keg and the other to fit my tall 30L kegsJimmy wrote:I'll have to check it this weekend and get back to you. It's also possible that Becky already knows..LiverDance wrote:I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Nope, I do not.Jimmy wrote:I'll have to check it this weekend and get back to you. It's also possible that Becky already knows..LiverDance wrote:I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Fridge side = Depth - 24.5, width -17.5, height - 55
Freezer side = Depth - 19, width - 10, height - 55
Outside dimensions = Width - 32.5, Height - 66.75 from the floor to the top of the hinge.
Freezer side = Depth - 19, width - 10, height - 55
Outside dimensions = Width - 32.5, Height - 66.75 from the floor to the top of the hinge.
- LiverDance
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
- Name: Brian
- Location: Sprybeeria
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Is the 10" dimension the full width of the freezer or just between the shelf nubs?
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
- LiverDance
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
- Name: Brian
- Location: Sprybeeria
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Crap, it won't work for what I've got. I'm out. Sorry.
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Okie Dokie!LiverDance wrote:Crap, it won't work for what I've got. I'm out. Sorry.
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Price changed to $50 - going on kijiji today.
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Both fridges are free to a Brewnoser if picked up this Friday night.
-the other fridge
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-the other fridge
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
I may be interested in one of the fridges.
For my brew buddy's new place. If that's cool?
I will ask him and get back to you
For my brew buddy's new place. If that's cool?
I will ask him and get back to you
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Works for me
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Sorry browser. I guess he is looking for a mini fridge. Thanks anyway
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
- Becky
- Verified User

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests