Page 1 of 1
Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:13 pm
by Jimmy
Selling this side-by-side fridge/freezer.
Both sides work great - would make an excellent yeast and hop fridge, or would be great for a cottage.
$50
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:37 am
by LiverDance
I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:43 am
by Jimmy
LiverDance wrote:I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
I'll have to check it this weekend and get back to you. It's also possible that Becky already knows..
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 am
by LiverDance
Jimmy wrote:LiverDance wrote:I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
I'll have to check it this weekend and get back to you. It's also possible that Becky already knows..
Ok sounds good, when you do check it out can you let me know the depth of each as well? I'm thinking of a side by side fermentation chamber, one size to fit 50 L keg and the other to fit my tall 30L kegs

Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:52 pm
by Becky
Jimmy wrote:LiverDance wrote:I may be interested. What is the width of the insides of each unit and the overall width of the outside?
I'll have to check it this weekend and get back to you. It's also possible that Becky already knows..
Nope, I do not.
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:00 pm
by Becky
Fridge side = Depth - 24.5, width -17.5, height - 55
Freezer side = Depth - 19, width - 10, height - 55
Outside dimensions = Width - 32.5, Height - 66.75 from the floor to the top of the hinge.
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm
by LiverDance
Is the 10" dimension the full width of the freezer or just between the shelf nubs?
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 am
by Becky
Ummm...its from side to side, so full width?
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:46 am
by Becky
between the nubs is 9.25"
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:27 am
by LiverDance
Crap, it won't work for what I've got. I'm out. Sorry.
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:47 pm
by Becky
LiverDance wrote:Crap, it won't work for what I've got. I'm out. Sorry.
Okie Dokie!
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 pm
by Jimmy
Price changed to $50 - going on kijiji today.
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 pm
by Jimmy
Both fridges are free to a Brewnoser if picked up this Friday night.
-the other fridge
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:34 pm
by jacinthebox
I may be interested in one of the fridges.
For my brew buddy's new place. If that's cool?
I will ask him and get back to you
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm
by Jimmy
Works for me
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 pm
by jacinthebox
Sorry browser. I guess he is looking for a mini fridge. Thanks anyway
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:09 pm
by Becky
Gone!
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:10 pm
by chalmers
Yay!
Re: Side-By-Side Fridge
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 pm
by Becky
chalmers wrote:Yay!
LOL
