I have two faucets with shanks and couplings and two drip trays for sale. I haven't put these on kijiji yet as I thought I'd see if any brewnosers are interested first.
I don't really know what to ask for them. Any suggestions? Any offers?
Let me know if you're interested!!
-Kevin
Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
-
kberry
- Verified User

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
- Name: Kevin Berryman
- Location: Halifax
Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
I'd grab the shanks once you figure out a price.
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
I may be interested in this...can you pm a price?
if Jtmwhyte doesn't get it
if Jtmwhyte doesn't get it
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
Check Everwood's price and pro-rate a little for being used. That would be fair.
- sutepan
- Verified User

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 pm
- Name: Anton Chigurh
- Location: The Darkside
Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
I'd be interested in the two drip trays....what are you thinking for price?
-
kberry
- Verified User

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
- Name: Kevin Berryman
- Location: Halifax
Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
Justin picked this up tonight for a trade - 12 tasty looking homebrew.
-Kevin
-Kevin
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays
Thanks again. They help me get one step closer to kegged beer.
Enjoy the brews
Enjoy the brews
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests