Page 1 of 1

Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm
by kberry
I have two faucets with shanks and couplings and two drip trays for sale. I haven't put these on kijiji yet as I thought I'd see if any brewnosers are interested first.

I don't really know what to ask for them. Any suggestions? Any offers?

Let me know if you're interested!!

-Kevin

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 am
by jtmwhyte
I'd grab the shanks once you figure out a price.

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 am
by jacinthebox
I may be interested in this...can you pm a price?

if Jtmwhyte doesn't get it

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm
by jason.loxton
Check Everwood's price and pro-rate a little for being used. That would be fair.

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 pm
by sutepan
I'd be interested in the two drip trays....what are you thinking for price?

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm
by kberry
Justin picked this up tonight for a trade - 12 tasty looking homebrew.

-Kevin

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:53 pm
by jacinthebox
Thanks again. They help me get one step closer to kegged beer.

Enjoy the brews