Page 1 of 1
Selling Propane Burner
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:52 pm
by jtmwhyte
Now that my Electric kettle is up and running I'm selling my burner. I got it at Canadian Tire over the summer and brewed with it 5 times. It smokes a bit, but works awesome. If you let it burn off for a while it'd likely be fine. It's a master chef and is 61,000 btu. I'll post pictures later tonight. Looking for 30 bucks for it and I can bring it to the grain pickup on the 16th.
Re: Selling Propane Burner
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 pm
by mumblecrunch
I would happily take that burner off your hands for $30.
Depending on where you are located I could probably come pick it up as well (I'm brand new and still building my kit out so I will probably not be at the grain pickup).
Cheers!
Re: Selling Propane Burner
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm
by jtmwhyte
mumblecrunch wrote:I would happily take that burner off your hands for $30.
Depending on where you are located I could probably come pick it up as well (I'm brand new and still building my kit out so I will probably not be at the grain pickup).
Cheers!
I'm in New Glasgow, but I could likely get it up the pipeline sooner than next weekend if need be.
Re: Selling Propane Burner
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:26 pm
by mumblecrunch
jtmwhyte wrote:mumblecrunch wrote:I would happily take that burner off your hands for $30.
Depending on where you are located I could probably come pick it up as well (I'm brand new and still building my kit out so I will probably not be at the grain pickup).
Cheers!
I'm in New Glasgow, but I could likely get it up the pipeline sooner than next weekend if need be.
Yeah, New Glasgow's a little further than I was looking to drive
I'm not in a rush; if you're coming up to go to the grain pickup anyway I can be there. I'll send you a PM to make arrangements.