POWERHOUSE PC TOWER For Sale
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:01 pm
Okay folks, this is your chance to own a piece of history and dominate the world at the same time!
-AMD Athlon XP 2000+ Processor (Socket A!)
-Biostar M7VIG 400 Mainboard - Handles DURON/SEMPRON/ATHLON chips up to 3000+!
http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdetails.as ... =m7vig+400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-1 gb DDR PC2700 333mhz DDR Ram!
-ATI Radeon 9200 Pro 128mb AGP Graphics Card!
-cMedia 8738 Sound Card!
-Maxtor 40gb IDE Hard Drive - 7200rpm!
-CNET PRO200WL Ethernet Adapter!
-Aopen 24/48 DVD/CDrom Drive!
-1.44mb Floppy Drive!
-Generic 500watt PSU!
-80pin IDE Cables!
-2 x 80mm LED Fans with VERY SCARY ALIEN fan-guards!
-Incredible Silver Window'd GAMER Case with top BLOW HOLE!
-Thumb Screws!
-Clean install of Windows XP SP3 - Fully Updated!
All this for $400! But wait, if you call in asap not only will I throw in a heavy AWG power cord but I'll also reduce the price! You heard right, I'll reduce the price PLUS include a VERY heavy AWG power cord. Thats right, get ALL this plus dominate the world for the low low one-time-only price of.....
$30 or 3 easy payments of just $10
-AMD Athlon XP 2000+ Processor (Socket A!)
-Biostar M7VIG 400 Mainboard - Handles DURON/SEMPRON/ATHLON chips up to 3000+!
http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdetails.as ... =m7vig+400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-1 gb DDR PC2700 333mhz DDR Ram!
-ATI Radeon 9200 Pro 128mb AGP Graphics Card!
-cMedia 8738 Sound Card!
-Maxtor 40gb IDE Hard Drive - 7200rpm!
-CNET PRO200WL Ethernet Adapter!
-Aopen 24/48 DVD/CDrom Drive!
-1.44mb Floppy Drive!
-Generic 500watt PSU!
-80pin IDE Cables!
-2 x 80mm LED Fans with VERY SCARY ALIEN fan-guards!
-Incredible Silver Window'd GAMER Case with top BLOW HOLE!
-Thumb Screws!
-Clean install of Windows XP SP3 - Fully Updated!
All this for $400! But wait, if you call in asap not only will I throw in a heavy AWG power cord but I'll also reduce the price! You heard right, I'll reduce the price PLUS include a VERY heavy AWG power cord. Thats right, get ALL this plus dominate the world for the low low one-time-only price of.....
$30 or 3 easy payments of just $10