Page 1 of 1

Wanted ball lock valve and 2" thermo

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:15 pm
by Drew
I'm looking to switch to all grain as cheap as possible. I have a pot with a couple holes and it would cost $50+ to grab these at noble grape.
Anyone have some at reasonable cost?

Re: Wanted ball lock valve and 2" thermo

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 pm
by Drew
Maybe it's not called a bAll lock valve. Just a drain

Re: Wanted ball lock valve and 2" thermo

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:18 pm
by LiverDance
Looks like you could get everything for maybe $32 here https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/cat ... cessories/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave is local as well.

Re: Wanted ball lock valve and 2" thermo

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:30 pm
by LeafMan66_67
LiverDance wrote:Looks like you could get everything for maybe $32 here https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/cat ... cessories/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave is local as well.
^^^ What he said! ^^^

Re: Wanted ball lock valve and 2" thermo

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 pm
by jtmwhyte
For what it's worth I just added the weldless thermo kit from Everwood to my kettle and it's awesome.