Page 1 of 1

Downsizing my Kegerator

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:51 pm
by mthibodeau
I currently have a Beverage Air BM23 with a single tap tower, but I am looking to change things up, preferably trade for a Danby converted to a double tap tower, or something else that can do at least 2 kegs. The Beverage Air is a beast, and could take at least 3 ball locks, and a 5lb co2 tank, and it has a pass through for a co2 line already in case you want to run a bigger tank, and it keeps things nice and cold.

The problems with the Beverage air are as follows:

1. (and this is the biggest) The line to the evaporator plugged some time in the past before I got it, and rusted out the spot where the line actually connects. I'm sure the parts are still probably available from Beverage air
2. The grate for the drip tray is missing
3. There is no key for the lock, so to keep the door closed you need to hold it shut with a bungee cord, ratchet strap, etc

Sounds like a lot of problems, but figured id put it out there as these things are really expensive to buy new or even used and would be worth the investment if somebody had the time and energy, which I do not. If anybody is interested let me know what you have to trade/how much you would offer me for it. I'll post pics sometime in the near future

Re: Downsizing my Kegerator

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:33 pm
by mthibodeau
here are a few pics