Talk anything non-beer related
LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Re: NFL Fantasy Football

Post by LiverDance » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:12 pm

chicanuck wrote:
LiverDance wrote:Alright Brewnosers, I'm going to fire this bad boy up again so all that were in last year have first dibbs on a team this year. I'm also going to expand to 12 teams if we can find 2 more interested parties.
I will play this year, I don't recall if I was in the league last year.....probably means I was not but am ready to go this year. :headbang:

- chicanuck
You sir were not in but you are now! PM me your email and I'll send you the invite
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 am

Looks like I have 1 spot left for this pool, any takers?
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Mike E.

Post by Celiacbrew » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Since there haven't been any takers and the draft is coming up soon I will drop out to even the numbers back up. I have another league that I play in. Good luck to you all this year.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 am

Celiacbrew wrote:Since there haven't been any takers and the draft is coming up soon I will drop out to even the numbers back up. I have another league that I play in. Good luck to you all this year.
No need to do that Mike, the space will be filled have no fear of that :spilly:

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 am

If anybody has any other fantasy football leagues that are looking for an extra person on short notice, money or free leagues.....I would be available. I am in two right now but can handle a third league this year :cheers2:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Alright, who's gonna man up and take the final spot? I've got a taker but would like to see it go to a brewnoser first! It's easy kids and you'll win a bunch of beer :spilly:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:45 am

A couple of us are discussing having the draft on thursday evening, anyone opposed to that?

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:19 am

Next Thursday (opening night) or this Thursday? Next would be best, but I could manage it this week if need be.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 am

This week, sorry for the confusion. A lot of people are away on the long weekend and it's a busy time so I figure why not this week.

chalmers
Name: Chris

Post by chalmers » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 am

I may our may not be able to take part live either Thursday, but that's ok.

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Mike E.

Post by Celiacbrew » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:58 am

Either Thursday works for me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mike E.

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 am

what time of night are you thinking? I'd like to get it out of the way (this Thursday) if possible
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:42 am

I got it setup right now for Thursday at 9

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:52 pm

LiverDance wrote:I got it setup right now for Thursday at 9
Alright :rocky:

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 pm

LiverDance wrote:I got it setup right now for Thursday at 9
Sounds great to me :banana:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 am

Draft is tonight gents :cheers2: I will be tuning in live to pick my team

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:58 pm

LiverDance wrote:Draft is tonight gents :cheers2: I will be tuning in live to pick my team
I will be on-line to draft tonight, I assume the site auto-picks our draft position an hour before the draft starts......or something like that?

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:00 pm

chicanuck wrote:
LiverDance wrote:Draft is tonight gents :cheers2: I will be tuning in live to pick my team
I will be on-line to draft tonight, I assume the site auto-picks our draft position an hour before the draft starts......or something like that?
30 mins before start it selects the order.

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:09 pm

I will try to be there live
good luck to all

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:22 pm

LiverDance wrote:
chicanuck wrote:
30 mins before start it selects the order.
As a note to anybody who is drafting live on-line, it is a good idea to test out your system by trying to enter the draft room early. Go to the Draft Central area and it will give you a button to hit to "test system capability".

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Fark...im out hooking up a buddies kegulator...dont think ill be back by 9
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:29 pm

jacinthebox wrote:Fark...im out hooking up a buddies kegulator...dont think ill be back by 9
you can enter live at any time so if your a bit late you'll be able to pick up where the auto eaves off

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:15 am

Did you guys read your draft report cards?
I got a B (Sex Panthers), but I like Von Miller's best "Despite a Formidable Set of WRs, Von Miller Party Bus Isn't Exactly a Team That Can Win" :lol: or Sanitarium's "With a Projected Finish of 11th, Sanitarium Wet the Bed" :lol:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:03 am

Hilarious!

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:55 am

Return to “Off Topic”