Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Re: NFL Fantasy Football

Post by LiverDance » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Alright, once Justin signs up we'll have 10 teams so that's what we'll go with for this year. Draft will be on Wednesday at 8pm :cheers2:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 pm

All signed up
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 am

Ok perfect. Since there is a meeting or get together tonight I will coordinate with Chalmers to use a random number generator to assign our draft pick order based on the list below. He will have other brewnosers there to witness that there is as little shenanigans as possible :spilly:

1. Andy's Groovy Team
2. Delta Force
3. Von Miller Party Bus
4. Brady's Bunch
5. The Cheeseheads
6. Butt Fumblers
7. chalmers
8. The Joy Of Punting
9. Mark's Team
10. 1029 Brew Bombers
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 am

Can't change my team name :x
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:05 am

bluenose wrote:Can't change my team name :x
got to the my team tab and hit the gear to the top left of your name, you should be able to change it there.

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:07 am

LiverDance wrote:
got to the my team tab and hit the gear to the top left of your name, you should be able to change it there.
yup, did... then I clicked "save" and Yahoo just sat there not doing anything but looking at me like a retarded puppy

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:08 am

bluenose wrote:
LiverDance wrote:
yup, did... then I clicked "save" and Yahoo just sat there not doing anything but looking at me like a retarded puppy
did you hit your computer? Sometimes that works :rocky:

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:09 am

LiverDance wrote:did you hit your computer? Sometimes that works :rocky:
Just a sec...

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 am

bluenose wrote:
LiverDance wrote:did you hit your computer? Sometimes that works :rocky:
Just a sec...
now the screen's all webby... nope, didn't help

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 am

Alright, here is the draft order based on a random number generator used by Chalmers last night at the meeting and witnessed by CorneliusAlphonse

1. Delta Force
2. Brady's Bunch
3. The Joy Of Punting
4. 1029 Brew Bombers
5. Butt Fumblers
6. chalmers
7. Von Miller Party Bus
8. Andy's Groovy Team
9. Mark's Team
10. The Cheeseheads

Good Luck in the draft gents :cheers3:

Cheesehead
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Greg

Post by Cheesehead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:37 pm

The fix is in! It says on the website draft order is auto generated 30 minutes prior.

Either way this is a snake draft right (I'm picking 1st in the 2nd round)?
Tap #1: Vic Park Clone
Tap #2: BBB Substance Clone
Fermenting:

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Is it auto draft?
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Cheesehead
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Cheesehead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:22 pm

No, it says Live Online Draft
Fermenting:

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Cheesehead wrote:The fix is in! It says on the website draft order is auto generated 30 minutes prior.

Either way this is a snake draft right (I'm picking 1st in the 2nd round)?
dafuq?

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

so today it let me change my name

#9. Marks Team is now The Sex Panthers

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:54 pm

bluenose wrote:so today it let me change my name

:eeew: :lol:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

It's an online draft so if you want to login you can pick your own or set it to autodraft and watch it happen. If you don't login then it will autodraft for you. I see the draft didn't save so i'll set it again and yes Greg you will have pick 10 & 11

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Awesome. Thanks for setting this up.

Shit sipping frittatas
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 pm

37387964.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bluenose
Verified User
Verified User

Post by bluenose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 pm

LiverDance wrote:
bluenose wrote:so today it let me change my name

:eeew: :lol:
Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Brian-Fantana-60-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-Anchorman.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:27 pm

here's to no winning the Sacko

Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Cheesehead
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Cheesehead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 pm

So when I win the league title can I add this to the "Awards" section of my profile?

My beer will never make it!
Fermenting:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Cheesehead wrote:So when I win the league title can I add this to the "Awards" section of my profile?

My beer will never make it!
Your gonna have to go through Sprybeeria to get there! So it's not looking good for you :rocky:

Return to “Off Topic”