NFL Fantasy Football

Talk anything non-beer related
Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Mike E.

Re: NFL Fantasy Football

Post by Celiacbrew » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Well then Chris or ChuckG whichever of you wins Can look forward to a bottle of Brooklyn Brewery's sorachi ace saison.

Brian, do you want a side bet for our matchup for third place?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Post by LiverDance » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Of course I do :). I'm scheduled to get crushed too
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:07 pm

I will pay up with a growler of something tasty, I travel all over Atlantic Canada for work so I can deliver......and I take requests.

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm

LiverDance wrote:Of course I do :). I'm scheduled to get crushed too
Any side bet action with some beer on the line....I like to keep things interesting, I am a beer action junkie :lol:

Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Keith

Post by Keith » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

chicanuck wrote:...I like to keep things interesting...
Explains the wild yeast lol. Too soon?
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 pm

LiverDance wrote:Of course I do :). I'm scheduled to get crushed too

How about we wager one beer/cider?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Sounds good
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Keith wrote:
chicanuck wrote:...I like to keep things interesting...
Explains the wild yeast lol. Too soon?
Never too soon :lol:

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:28 pm

If bell and ben show up this week...ill drink all of ur beers thank you
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Fucking Yahoo App. My phone has been showing me something weird for the playoffs. Did sixth place play second and third place played fifth? and I played fourth?

Mike E.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 pm

2nd played me (6th)
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Uh oh.

Mike E.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:25 pm

No glory for 2nd place...congrats to the champion
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Speaking of the champion, who is Chuck and how do we get his winnings to him?

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:17 am

Celiacbrew wrote:Speaking of the champion, who is Chuck and how do we get his winnings to him?
I can get Chuck's winnings to him. He frequents the 1029 Brewery a lot :spilly: You can drop of that and my beer after my kicker scores 5+ tonight :rocky:

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:29 am

My team name next year is going to be 0.04

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Celiacbrew wrote:My team name next year is going to be 0.04
:lol: I'm holding out for a stats correction :D Well played sir! I owe you a beer

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:45 pm

LiverDance wrote:
:lol: I'm holding out for a stats correction :D Well played sir! I owe you a beer
I didn't think this bet through fully. GF beer is gross. Maybe I could drop off a vial of clarity ferm and you could add it to your next batch of Lunch IPA clone and you could give me a bottle of that?

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Celiacbrew wrote:
LiverDance wrote:
I didn't think this bet through fully. GF beer is gross. Maybe I could drop off a vial of clarity ferm and you could add it to your next batch of Lunch IPA clone and you could give me a bottle of that?
I've got an IPA coming up that I could do that for sure, although it's not a lunch clone. It's a Bell's 2 Hearted Clone

Celiacbrew
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Celiacbrew » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:00 pm

LiverDance wrote:
I've got an IPA coming up that I could do that for sure, although it's not a lunch clone. It's a Bell's 2 Hearted Clone
I have a brother in Michigan and before I found out about the celiac disease, he would always have a sixer of 2 hearted in his fridge for me when I came to visit. It would be awesome to try some again.

Mike E.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Alright cool. I'll be brewing it in January sometime so we can meet up before then to get the clarity ferm.

Cheesehead
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Greg

Post by Cheesehead » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:26 am

Who won anyway? I was eliminated in week 3. What do I owe to who?
Tap #1: Vic Park Clone
Tap #2: BBB Substance Clone
Fermenting:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:42 am

Cheesehead wrote:Who won anyway? I was eliminated in week 3. What do I owe to who?
My buddy Chuck won, the fee is a bomber +/- of commercial brew. I'm sure you can throw it aboard the chalmers wagon next time you see him.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:38 pm

LiverDance wrote:
Cheesehead wrote:Who won anyway? I was eliminated in week 3. What do I owe to who?
My buddy Chuck won, the fee is a bomber +/- of commercial brew. I'm sure you can throw it aboard the chalmers wagon next time you see him.
Can I drop mine off this week to someone? Im still bitter with romo...mr December. ..pfff
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:10 pm

LiverDance wrote:
I have not paid either, I will have to drop a beer off sometime soon.

Return to “Off Topic”