NFL Fantasy Football

Talk anything non-beer related
LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Re: NFL Fantasy Football

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:45 pm

LiverDance wrote:Classic 1 vs. 2 matchup! I'll be following along, good luck to you both :cheers:
Do I smell an upset! :spilly:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

Cheesehead
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Greg

Post by Cheesehead » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:24 am

Congrats Hogie - that's quite the shit kicking you gave me in the final! 2 of my 3 losses came to you so at least the better team won.

You around Moncton any time soon so I can get some beer to you? No plans for me to be on the island any time soon.
Tap #1: Vic Park Clone
Tap #2: BBB Substance Clone
Fermenting:

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Christmas miracle motherfuckers!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:19 pm

As a Steelers fan, this is fucking gift wrapped for you with all the players sitting for KC. We had a good run at the end and did everything we could do. :cheers:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 pm

:? Holy christ, it's 7-0 kc.... :?
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Good lord this game is going to be the death of me.

:suicide:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:43 pm

mr x wrote:Good lord this game is going to be the death of me.

:suicide:
It's not on eastlink but I'm watching the scoreboard! Go chiefs :shitstorm:

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Pick up the stream on http://www.sportshunter.eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:02 pm

You must feel a bit better now!

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Not really. I'd rather be you. Needed the td.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:11 pm

mr x wrote:Not really. I'd rather be you. Needed the td.

yeah this is going to be tight, i've seen a lot of missed kicks today though.

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 pm

LiverDance wrote:
mr x wrote:Not really. I'd rather be you. Needed the td.

yeah this is going to be tight, i've seen a lot of missed kicks today though.
I think I used up my one miracle today....

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Omfg

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

mr x wrote:Omfg

haha, i told you, kickers have been wide right all day :spilly:

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Holy Christ

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:38 pm

mr x wrote:Holy Christ

you must be stressing now!

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Just like you, lolololol

clock......

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 pm

motherfucker that was bananas, and not the dancing kind.....

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm

mr x wrote:Just like you, lolololol

clock......
congrats! I hope they do something in the playoffs :cheers:

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Depends which team shows up. They would play in Denver again if they beat Cincinnati. I'd take that game again, but Cincinnati is tough. Lots of crazy games today.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 pm

mr x wrote:Depends which team shows up. They would play in Denver again if they beat Cincinnati. I'd take that game again, but Cincinnati is tough. Lots of crazy games today.
yip and it ain't over :rockin:

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Cheesehead wrote:Congrats Hogie - that's quite the shit kicking you gave me in the final! 2 of my 3 losses came to you so at least the better team won.

You around Moncton any time soon so I can get some beer to you? No plans for me to be on the island any time soon.
Congrats on finishing 2nd and scoring the most points overall in the league. I definitely had some luck on my side along the way. Glad my boys stepped up when they faced the Cheeseheads.

Now... :mebeer:

I don't have any plans to travel to Moncton or Halifax in the near future but I'm sure we can figure something out.

chalmers
Name: Chris

Post by chalmers » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:56 am

Congrats Hogie!

I'll be as close as Moncton on the weekend (probably), but no plans to cross the strait...

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Doesn't look like we settled on the quantity so I will just have all your beer... especially Chalmers.

LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Name: Derek Stapleton

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:31 pm

hogie wrote:Doesn't look like we settled on the quantity so I will just have all your beer... especially Chalmers.
:lol: :lol:
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

Return to “Off Topic”