Brewnosers 2015-2016 Hockey Pool

Talk anything non-beer related
LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Brewnosers 2015-2016 Hockey Pool

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Third year is the charm, isn't that what they say? It's hockey time once again kids and that means everyone gets a fresh start to try and take Trevor's (jtmwhyte) crown as Brewnosers Hockey Pool Champion

If you are interested in joining the pool sheet is attached below, fill it out and scan or pm your picks before the drop of the puck on October 7th, It will be $20 to enter and payments can be made through emt or in person.

First place takes 50%
Second place takes 30%
Third takes 20%

Good luck to everyone :cheers3:

Commissioner LiverDance
poolsheet_2015.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jeff Smith

Re: Brewnosers 2015-2016 Hockey Pool

Post by jeffsmith » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Looking to make a comeback this year after my shameful finish last season. :rocky:

chalmers
Name: Chris

Post by chalmers » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Bump! (And a reminder to myself to fill it out too!)

jtmwhyte
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Trevor Whyte

Post by jtmwhyte » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:43 pm

I'm in. I could use another payday in April, lol
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe

mstead
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Mike Stead

Post by mstead » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm in. I'll try get this filled out tonight.

jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User

Post by jeffsmith » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Damnit, Eberle is injured already.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:55 pm

jeffsmith wrote:Damnit, Eberle is injured already.
as previously mentioned you are welcome to change any pick until the puck drops next wednesday :cheers:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User

Post by jeffsmith » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 pm

LiverDance wrote:
jeffsmith wrote:Damnit, Eberle is injured already.
as previously mentioned you are welcome to change any pick until the puck drops next wednesday :cheers:
Should be a quick recovery after surgery so I'll stick with him. Hopefully I don't regret it. :cheers2:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Season starts tomorrow, get your picks in before puck drop :spilly: X)

LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Name: Derek Stapleton

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:37 am

PIcks sent - EMT to follow later today.
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

XmonikerX
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Dave

Post by XmonikerX » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 am

SHIT!

Looking at this now...........

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 am

Alright entries are starting to show up, keep'em coming :cheers:

mstead
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Mike Stead

Post by mstead » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Looking for confirmation that my picks made it in time, and if so, where should I direct the EMT?

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:20 pm

mstead wrote:Looking for confirmation that my picks made it in time, and if so, where should I direct the EMT?
Your picks made it in, I should have the site up tomorrow. I'll pm you with the email for payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:09 am

Pool is up, although I forgot to enter Rodney's team so it looks like he has no points but it'll update tomorrow. Good luck everyone :cheers:

http://www.pickuphockey.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pool Name: Brewnosers 2015 (make sure you put 2 spaces between them)
Password: beer
Last edited by LiverDance on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 am

Can't log in... am I missing something?

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:46 am

LeafMan66_67 wrote:Can't log in... am I missing something?

not sure i logged in fine
Brewnosers 2015
beer

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 am

LiverDance wrote:
LeafMan66_67 wrote:Can't log in... am I missing something?

not sure i logged in fine
Brewnosers 2015
beer
hold up your right, i can only login when i go through my activation link.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:53 am

Got it figured out. There are 2 spaces between Brewnosers and the 2015. Derek, let me know if Virginia wants here team name changed, I got the current one from her twitter.

LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:10 pm

LiverDance wrote:Got it figured out. There are 2 spaces between Brewnosers and the 2015. Derek, let me know if Virginia wants here team name changed, I got the current one from her twitter.
She's good with the name ...

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:35 am

Alright guys and gals, with approx 10 games to do we have ourselves a 2 way race for first place and a 5 way race for third place. Should be a good one going to down to the wire. With the races heating up I would like to remind everyone to pay up so I can get the money to the winners soon after the pool is finished. Below is the status list, if I missed you some how let me know.

jtmwhyte - $20
LeafMan66_67 - :)
LiverDance - :)
Big Spruce - :)
Moose_Rule - :)
Ryan - :)
Chalmers - :)
Everwood - $20
mstead - $20
BBBoogie - :)
Sanitarium - :)
Jeff Smith - :)
Rocket Man Rodney - :)
XmonikerX - :)

jtmwhyte
Verified User
Verified User

Post by jtmwhyte » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 am

I'm in need of an email address for the EMT
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 2:

jtmwhyte
Verified User
Verified User

Post by jtmwhyte » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Well, I stormed all the way back to take the lead with a couple of weeks left in the season only to blow it late. Congrats LeafMan66_67!

P. S. I didn't EMT as I knew if finish in the top 2. Can you just send me my cut minus 20?
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 2:

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:25 pm

jtmwhyte wrote:Well, I stormed all the way back to take the lead with a couple of weeks left in the season only to blow it late. Congrats LeafMan66_67!

P. S. I didn't EMT as I knew if finish in the top 2. Can you just send me my cut minus 20?
Sure thing,i'll be sending out the money in the next couple of days once everything is settled up.

Return to “Off Topic”