Flat rate shipping and free white labs!

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Flat rate shipping and free white labs!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:59 pm

Flat Rate Shipping:

All day Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are offering flat rate shipping within Canada. The fees will be set based on weight for most items however bulkier items (such as the Fermentasaurus conical fermenters) may end up in heavier weight boxes due to the dynamics of dimensional weight calculations set by shipping companies. The fee structure is as follows:

0 - 10 lb box - $13.99
10 - 20 lb box - $18.99
20 - 30 lb box - $22.99

Flat rate shipping will be available all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday so max out your cart for the box size and minimize shipping fees!

All packages going under flat rate shipping will be shipped out on Monday. Only boxes up to 30 lbs are included in the flat rate shipping deal, boxes over 30 lbs will ship at cost as normal.

Free White Labs yeast with every $59.99 you spend:

We just brought in a big supply (over 100 pitches) of fresh White Labs Yeast for a promo we've been thinking about doing for a while. For every $59.99 you spend, not including the cost of the yeast, you will get a free White Labs yeast of your choice! The more you buy the more you get! The discount comes off automatically in your cart. Only while supplies last!

This is NOT old and expiring yeast that I am trying to get rid of, most of these have just arrived fresh this week. However, there are a few of my more specialty strains that do expire in February (~10 strains total). If you have any concerns about the strains you are choosing just shoot me an email and I'll give you the expiration date in advance.

Cheers!
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”