Heading to Halifax for the 28-April

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Heading to Halifax for the 28-April

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are making a trip over to Halifax on the 27th of April and will be able to meet up with people on the 28th if anyone is interested in having us bring over any supplies. Please have orders in by 9PM on the 26th of April and choose "Pickup my order for free" at checkout. Also, please leave a number that you can be called or texted at so we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers!
Matt

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Re: Heading to Halifax for the 28-April

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Just a quick reminder to have any Halifax ordering in by this evening as I will be on the road all day tomorrow and won't be able to pack any more orders before getting to Halifax. I have a refrigerated cooler with me so I can keep your yeasties and hops cold during my travels so there is no worries there.

I've also had a couple questions regarding delivery fees since I do have on the website that there is $20 per order for off island delivery. When we are traveling for other reasons, I have no problem bringing orders with me for free of charge. In this case we are coming over to Halifax anyway so there is no delivery fee. Please checkout with "pick up my order for free" and leave a number I can reach you at to arrange a meetup.

Cheers!
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”