Heading to Moncton on May 7th

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Heading to Moncton on May 7th

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:40 am

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are making a trip over to Moncton on the 7th of May and will be able to meet up with people if anyone is interested in having us bring over any supplies. Please have orders in by 9PM on the 6th of May and choose "Pickup my order for free" at checkout. Also, please leave a number that you can be called or texted at so we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers! :cheers2:
Matt

TallDan
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Daniel Cormier

Re: Heading to Moncton on May 7th

Post by TallDan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 pm

EastCoastHoppers wrote:Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are making a trip over to Moncton on the 7th of May and will be able to meet up with people if anyone is interested in having us bring over any supplies. Please have orders in by 9PM on the 6th of May and choose "Pickup my order for free" at checkout. Also, please leave a number that you can be called or texted at so we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers! :cheers2:
Matt
Do you sell any 2.5 gallon kegs?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi Dan,

I don't currently have any 2.5's in stock but could bring them in before heading over in May if you want. I can get only get new though. I have access to both one and two handle AEB and AMCYL which are the same ones OBK sells. I could offer them for the same price though if you are interested and you could save on the shipping since I'd be bringing them over. Let me know if you are interested and if you are which type and quantity.

Hope that helps!
Matt

TallDan
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Daniel Cormier

Post by TallDan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 pm

EastCoastHoppers wrote:Hi Dan,

I don't currently have any 2.5's in stock but could bring them in before heading over in May if you want. I can get only get new though. I have access to both one and two handle AEB and AMCYL which are the same ones OBK sells. I could offer them for the same price though if you are interested and you could save on the shipping since I'd be bringing them over. Let me know if you are interested and if you are which type and quantity.

Hope that helps!
Matt
Thanks for the quick response. For now I think I'll wait but if you do ever come across used ones or a good sale I would appreciate you letting me know about it.

Thanks Matt

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 am

No problem Dan, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Cheers!
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”