New Hops in stock: Sabro, HBC 586, Exp. Bru-1

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

New Hops in stock: Sabro, HBC 586, Exp. Bru-1

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:18 am

Just got a big hop order in. Replenished about a dozen hop varieties that I was low on or out of and brought in several new ones! Check them out:

Sabro - an aroma hop that is notable for its complexity of fruity and citrus flavors. It imparts distinct tangerine, coconut, tropical fruit, and stone fruit aromas, with hints of cedar, mint, and cream.

HBC 586 - an experimental hop that delivers a large medley of fruit flavors such as mango, guava, lychee, citrus, with slight sulfur and herbal notes. I've heard this one being called the new Citra and it sure reminds me of it!

Exp. Bru-1 - another experimental hop that is noted as having a distinct sweet fruit aroma that is often described as fresh cut pineapple.

Lavender Infused Cascade - The Lavender character is very predominant, yet at a consistent level with the cascade hops and makes for an amazing whirlpool and dry hop addition.

Hemp Infused Cascade - The hemp character is dominant with a nutty and spicy aroma with a hint of dankness, for an amazing whirlpool and dry hop addition.

Spruce Infused Centennial - The Spruce character is very predominant, yet at a consistent level with the centennial hops and make an amazing whirlpool and dry hop addition.

Hallertau Blanc - has a flavor profile that is said to be fruity, with wine-like qualities of gooseberry and grass, similar to that of Sauvignon Blanc wine.

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”