NFL Fantasy Football

Talk anything non-beer related
Cheesehead
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Greg

Re: NFL Fantasy Football

Post by Cheesehead » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Great, sounds like Chalmers may be in the area soon, I'll throw in a bomber for the champ.
Tap #1: Vic Park Clone
Tap #2: BBB Substance Clone
Fermenting:

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:38 am

LiverDance wrote:
Cheesehead wrote:Who won anyway? I was eliminated in week 3. What do I owe to who?
My buddy Chuck won, the fee is a bomber +/- of commercial brew. I'm sure you can throw it aboard the chalmers wagon next time you see him.
Can I drop a bottle off to you for the winner?
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Post by LiverDance » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Surething, i'll be around tonight. I live near Chalmers, PM me for the address
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Maybe I'll link up with you later in the week

Thanks
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 am

we planning on doing this again this year? I'm in...and I have a buddy that would like to get in if there's room
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:05 pm

jacinthebox wrote:we planning on doing this again this year? I'm in...and I have a buddy that would like to get in if there's room
yeah you should have received and email to rejoin the group.
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 pm

LiverDance wrote:
jacinthebox wrote:we planning on doing this again this year? I'm in...and I have a buddy that would like to get in if there's room
I did...but my yahoo account was deleted due to inactivity...I did make a new one tho
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 pm

jacinthebox wrote:
LiverDance wrote:
I did...but my yahoo account was deleted due to inactivity...I did make a new one tho

Pm me the new email address and I'll send out a new invite.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Pm me the new email address and I'll send out a new invite.[/quote]

cool thanks...
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Is the draft really scheduled for 5PM tomorrow evening? I don't think I can make that time...

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:02 am

I'll redo the time for 9pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:11 am

Looks like the latest I can change it to is 7:30pm. Is that what's showing on your end now? It's a little difficult to figure out as I'm travelling

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:51 am

LiverDance wrote:Looks like the latest I can change it to is 7:30pm. Is that what's showing on your end now? It's a little difficult to figure out as I'm travelling

Yup says 730
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 am

Alright I think I've got it now set for 9pm your time. Can someone confirm?

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:43 am

[quote="LiverDance"]Alright I think I've got it now set for 9pm your time. Can someone confirm?

Just checked, it states 10pm PDT, which is 2:00 in the morning tomorrow AST. I am open for whenever you want to set it this evening. Also, I don't think I paid last year's winner, which I plan to do this season at some point.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 am

Ok, is it set for 9pm now?

chicanuck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by chicanuck » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:48 am

[quote="LiverDance"]Ok, is it set for 9pm now?

Yes, 5pm PDT or 9pm AST.....draft starts in 9 hours and 12 mins......confirmed.

hogie
Verified User
Verified User

Post by hogie » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:51 am

Awesome! Chat with y'all later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - new and degraded

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:48 am

Once again Mr Drinks A Lot takes the title, you can arrange drop off of his winnings with either me or Chalmers

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:23 pm

such a great start...then the injuries...man it went south fast

what do we owe the winner again?
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:45 pm

jacinthebox wrote:what do we owe the winner again?
a commercial beer or beers, $15-20 value. Just something local, doesn't have to be anything special. I have a feeling he's going to get some upstreet :lol:

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 pm

LiverDance wrote:
a commercial beer or beers, $15-20 value. Just something local, doesn't have to be anything special. I have a feeling he's going to get some upstreet :lol:

ok cool
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

hogie
Verified User
Verified User

Post by hogie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:04 pm

LiverDance wrote:
Might be some of that heading to Halifax this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - new and degraded

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Ok boys, sitting watching the big game I'm realizing that only 1 person so far has pony'd up for the dues on this pool so far. Chalmers should be at the Tuesday meeting for those of you in town that want to pay up. Let's make this happen. Cheers.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16

Post by jacinthebox » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:19 am

LiverDance wrote:Ok boys, sitting watching the big game I'm realizing that only 1 person so far has pony'd up for the dues on this pool so far. Chalmers should be at the Tuesday meeting for those of you in town that want to pay up. Let's make this happen. Cheers.

I'll drop me off this week...homebrew? or commercial only?
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Return to “Off Topic”