Happy New Year - News and Discounts

GillettBreweryCnslt
Vendor
Vendor
Name: David Gillett

Happy New Year - News and Discounts

Post by GillettBreweryCnslt » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for another amazing year and wish you a great 2016. I underwent some big changes this year and I look forward to growing and expanding even more this year. I am working on several new plans that will be unveiled as the year goes on. Here are some (but not all) of the plans I have:

- New Website
- More Pre-Made Recipes
- Stocked Anvil and Blichmann Products
- Wider selection of Kettles, components and fittings.
- Some super-secret stuff!

Also, I will be continuing to support the club by offering a discount code good for 10% off all purchases. This is available to any active members. but just signing up to the forum does not qualify you for a discount. In exchange for the discount you have to contribute to our awesome community. The code is in a subform within my vendor forum, that is only visible to those who qualify. To do that you have to post a minimum number of times (I think it's 10) and it can't be just spam, then you need approval from one of the admins.

If redeeming the code in-store please remind me, there are too many faces to remember

Hope you had a safe celebration. See you soon.
Last edited by GillettBreweryCnslt on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bandarker
Verified User
Verified User
Name: wee

Re: Happy New Year - News and Discounts

Post by bandarker » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Well said! Looking forward to getting back out your way in the next couple weeks.

Steeveo
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Steeveo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:19 pm

"Some super-secret stuff"
Does that mean that the wife does not learn of the purchase? If so I am in!!

Happy new year Dave and thanks for your great service and support in 2015.

MitchK
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Mitchell Kehoe

Post by MitchK » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:01 pm

new "discrete" packaging options to help you smuggle gear into the house past the prying eyes of neighbors, roommates, landlords, and significant others.

Andre
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Andre

Post by Andre » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:51 pm

EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for another amazing year and wish you a great 2016. I underwent some big changes this year and I look forward to growing and expanding even more this year. I am working on several new plans that will be unveiled as the year goes on. Here are some (but not all) of the plans I have:

- New Website
- More Pre-Made Recipes

Also, I will be continuing to support the club by offering a discount code good for 10% off all purchases. This is available to any active members. but just signing up to the forum does not qualify you for a discount. In exchange for the discount you have to contribute to our awesome community. The code is in a subform within my vendor forum, that is only visible to those who qualify. To do that you have to post a minimum number of times (I think it's 10) and it can't be just spam, then you need approval from one of the admins.

If redeeming the code in-store please remind me, there are too many faces to remember

How do I get approval from one the admins? Do I need to send them a PM or does it just happen automatically once you reach the minimum number of posts?

Also I look forward hearing about this super secret stuff, and the new kettles.

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Andre wrote:
EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:Hi Everyone,

- New Website
- More Pre-Made Recipes

How do I get approval from one the admins? Do I need to send them a PM or does it just happen automatically once you reach the minimum number of posts?

Also I look forward hearing about this super secret stuff, and the new kettles.

You need 5 or more posts, and you need to fill out the "Request access to group buys forum" form. It's on the main page of the forum, just below "Group buys".

Once you fill that out, an admin will approve and grant you access.

Mac_Brew
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: Jeff

Post by Mac_Brew » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Glad to hear you are upping your inventory and 2015 was a good year. Plan to be at your place next week andsee the "secret stuff".

Andre
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Andre

Post by Andre » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Jimmy wrote: You need 5 or more posts, and you need to fill out the "Request access to group buys forum" form. It's on the main page of the forum, just below "Group buys".

Once you fill that out, an admin will approve and grant you access.
Great, thanks.

dnewf
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Craig

Post by dnewf » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:07 am

Great to hear Dave! I find you prices very reasonable on your site as well . Cant wait to see the new stuff and secret stuff as well..Happy New Year..
American lager light bottled since Dec 9/14

Just bottled Irish red ale Jan 4/15

Bottled American pale Ale made Jan 26/15

Bottled cream ale Feb 26/15

Blue Moon Clone brewing away since April 15/15

Cream of 3 crops in primary dec 4 th/15th

Return to “Gillett Brewery Consultants”