Looking for ten gallon cooler to make mash tun

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
Jmac
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:57 pm
Name: James Mac

Looking for ten gallon cooler to make mash tun

Post by Jmac » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Looking for a ten gallon or larger cooler to build a mash tun. I'd also be interested in any mash tun that you'd be willing to sell as well.

User avatar
KB1138
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm
Name: Kevin
Location: HFX

Re: Looking for ten gallon cooler to make mash tun

Post by KB1138 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Not sure where you're located, but I've seen large coolers at the wholesale club at the end of Chebucto in HFX for decent prices
On tap: Hopped Mead, ESB, Schwazbier
Coming up: Altbier
Fermenting: Maibock
Planned: NEIPA, NZ Pils, Oyster Stout

Jmac
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:57 pm
Name: James Mac

Re: Looking for ten gallon cooler to make mash tun

Post by Jmac » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:21 pm

KB1138 wrote:Not sure where you're located, but I've seen large coolers at the wholesale club at the end of Chebucto in HFX for decent prices

I'm in Halifax, never thought of looking there. I'll check it out tomorrow to see if I can find anything.

User avatar
jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Name: Justin
Location: Hubley
Contact:

Re: Looking for ten gallon cooler to make mash tun

Post by jacinthebox » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:13 am

Jmac wrote:Looking for a ten gallon or larger cooler to build a mash tun. I'd also be interested in any mash tun that you'd be willing to sell as well.
Walmart sells the 48q blue colman coolers for a good price.
Brathair Brewing



Brew Hard...Stay Humble

User avatar
spickup
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Looking for ten gallon cooler to make mash tun

Post by spickup » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:54 pm

I have a 150 quart cooler with a ball valve in it that we are looking to part with. If you're still looking, shoot me a pm.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests