Want to buy: new or used Robobrew V3.1 35L, grain mill, fermenters, etc.

Items for sale/trade
frizbee
Name: jesus h christ

Want to buy: new or used Robobrew V3.1 35L, grain mill, fermenters, etc.

Post by frizbee » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Please let me know if you want to sell your old Robobrew or a similar electrical brewing system. This is speculative I know, but maybe you want to upgrade to the new Robobrew 65L version or maybe you just don't like beer any more!

I would also be interested in other equipment such as a conical fermentor, kegs etc. if you want to sell any old stuff to assist a newbie. Just started my brewing career. Things can only get better!

Thanks for your time. Dan

:cheers:

Naboo
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: David

Re: Want to buy: new or used Robobrew V3.1 35L, grain mill, fermenters, etc.

Post by Naboo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:27 pm

Dan, I have a v.3 Robobrew that I am selling. It has some of the V3.1 features on it like cam locks but has the old v.3 circuit board. Mine did have the meltdown that the v.3 is famous for but Dave at Everwood fixed that for me at no cost as it was less than a year old (I never purchased it from him but he is the local Robobrew rep and an all round good guy!) and he assured me the newer circuit boards he is installing do not have the same issues. I was looking for $375 for it if that interests you? Everything is in working order I am just moving to a larger kettle with electric element and steam control built in.

DM me if interested.

Cheers,
David

Return to “Classifieds”