Dear Jayme's
- Jayme
- Award Winner 2

- Posts: 2733
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:27 pm
- Name: Jayme
- Location: Halifax
Dear Jayme's
Dear Jaymes is a thread to help those with non-beer related issues. Boyfriend cheating on you. Girl friend issues. Boyfriend cheating on you with your girlfriend? I can help. Post your messages "anonymously" and I can help. I am here for you. 
Certified BJCP Beer Judge
---------------------------------------
Delta Force Brewery - (chuck norris approved)
---------------------------------------
Delta Force Brewery - (chuck norris approved)
- S-04
- Verified User

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 pm
- Name: James Norton
- Location: Halifax
- Contact:
Re: Dear Jayme's
Can an issue really be non-beer related? I think that at least the boyfriend/girlfriend ones are probably for the most part beer related. 
Bottled: ESB, Old Peculiar, Blonde Lager, Grolsch clone
On Tap: BCS Dry Stout, Festabrew Cervesa
Next: Grolsch clone 2.0, Irish ale
On Tap: BCS Dry Stout, Festabrew Cervesa
Next: Grolsch clone 2.0, Irish ale
- Tony L
- Award Winner 10

- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm
- Location: Heart's Delight, NL
Re: Dear Jayme's
Dear Jayme's;
I need help. I am cheating on my girlfriend with her mother, and so far she don't suspect a thing. We take short drives together when my girlfriend is working
and sometimes we stop for lunch along the way to the motel.
What I really need to know is.... can us leafs fans expect the leafs to go further into the playoffs that the first round? I made the bet with my wife they would.
Signed.. fucked in the Atlantic
I need help. I am cheating on my girlfriend with her mother, and so far she don't suspect a thing. We take short drives together when my girlfriend is working
and sometimes we stop for lunch along the way to the motel.
What I really need to know is.... can us leafs fans expect the leafs to go further into the playoffs that the first round? I made the bet with my wife they would.
Signed.. fucked in the Atlantic
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests