Hammond River Brewing
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Shirts available too?
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Sounds good Sandy, I'll set aside a Navy one for you. Cost for me was $16.99 + tax per hat, so it came to $19.19 each. Araxi is planning on coming down this coming weekend and I can send your hat with him and get it as far as Moncton. Or I can send it out to you if you don't mind paying the shipping. Leafman purchased one as well, so I can mail out both and you guys can split the shipping if you want. Just let me know what works best for you.GAM wrote:I'll take the navy. Next mule running by will be fine. What do I owe you?
Sandy
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Maybe. I've got a sample of 5 t-shirts coming, but I don't want to say that I'm selling them just yet until I see what the quality is like.sleepyjamie wrote:Shirts available too?
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
I can probably meet up with Bruce at some point and bring them down with me for Hoptoberfest.canuck wrote:Sounds good Sandy, I'll set aside a Navy one for you. Cost for me was $16.99 + tax per hat, so it came to $19.19 each. Araxi is planning on coming down this coming weekend and I can send your hat with him and get it as far as Moncton. Or I can send it out to you if you don't mind paying the shipping. Leafman purchased one as well, so I can mail out both and you guys can split the shipping if you want. Just let me know what works best for you.GAM wrote:I'll take the navy. Next mule running by will be fine. What do I owe you?
Sandy
- hebertovich
- Vendor

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 pm
- Name: Mike
- Location: Rothesay
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Black looks real nice Shane and the Brewery is coming along nice !
Shiny shiny big boy toys!
Shiny shiny big boy toys!

- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
- Araxi
- Verified User

- Posts: 286
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm
- Name: Bruce
- Location: Riverview
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Very, very nice Shane.
- RubberToe
- Award Winner 13

- Posts: 3745
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 am
- Name: Rob
- Location: Dartmouth
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Awesome Shane, keep it up!
Electric Brewery Build
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Tons of progress made since I was last by! Looks awesome buddy, getting close!
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Thanks gents. It's seems like it's taking FOREVER to get done, but I'm very happy with how everything has turned out so far. With any luck, I'll have the brewery gear moved back in by the end of day tomorrow.
- mr x
- Mod Award Winner

- Posts: 13764
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm
- Location: Halifax/New Glasgow
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Very nice indeed.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. 
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
- mr x
- Mod Award Winner

- Posts: 13764
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm
- Location: Halifax/New Glasgow
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Looks great!
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. 
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Looks awesome Shane!
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
- hebertovich
- Vendor

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 pm
- Name: Mike
- Location: Rothesay
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Phenomenal buddy, Looks better than this afternoon !
-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
-
gm-
- Verified User

- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:25 pm
- Name: Jon S
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Looks great, will have to swing by soon and check it out! When do you think you will make your first batch?
Fermenting: Oud bruin/Vienna Pekko SMaSH
On tap: Nelson dry hopped Berliner/ Scottish Heavy 70-/ NE IPA
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Jon, I hope to brew the first test batch in the next week or so. The sink, lighting, and the rest of the trim got installed today so I'm pretty much ready to go at this point. Just gotta find a little bit of time this week to get used to the new system and I'm good to brew up a small batch on it.gm- wrote:Looks great, will have to swing by soon and check it out! When do you think you will make your first batch?
- CorneliusAlphonse
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Re: Hammond River Brewing
congrats shane
looks great
planning: beer for my cousin's wedding
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
-
TimG
- Verified User

- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am
- Name: Tim Gallant
- Location: Kingston, ON
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Looks awesome!!
Specs/details on the range hood? Did you do some calcs or anything to figure out how much flow you'd need to handle such a large amount of boil off?
Specs/details on the range hood? Did you do some calcs or anything to figure out how much flow you'd need to handle such a large amount of boil off?
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
From my calcs, I needed a 625 CFM hood range to properly ventilate my brewery. My hood range is 900 CFM so it should be more than ample. When on high, it actually sucks my steel door shut.TimG wrote:Looks awesome!!
Specs/details on the range hood? Did you do some calcs or anything to figure out how much flow you'd need to handle such a large amount of boil off?
- hebertovich
- Vendor

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 pm
- Name: Mike
- Location: Rothesay
- Contact:
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Hammond River Brewing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


