Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
kberry
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
Name: Kevin Berryman
Location: Halifax

Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by kberry » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

I have two faucets with shanks and couplings and two drip trays for sale. I haven't put these on kijiji yet as I thought I'd see if any brewnosers are interested first.

I don't really know what to ask for them. Any suggestions? Any offers?

Let me know if you're interested!!

-Kevin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
jtmwhyte
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 1934
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
Name: Trevor Whyte

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by jtmwhyte » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 am

I'd grab the shanks once you figure out a price.
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe

User avatar
jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Name: Justin
Location: Hubley
Contact:

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by jacinthebox » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 am

I may be interested in this...can you pm a price?

if Jtmwhyte doesn't get it
Brathair Brewing



Brew Hard...Stay Humble

jason.loxton
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
Name: Jason Loxton
Location: sydney ns

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by jason.loxton » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Check Everwood's price and pro-rate a little for being used. That would be fair.

User avatar
sutepan
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 pm
Name: Anton Chigurh
Location: The Darkside

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by sutepan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 pm

I'd be interested in the two drip trays....what are you thinking for price?

kberry
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
Name: Kevin Berryman
Location: Halifax

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by kberry » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Justin picked this up tonight for a trade - 12 tasty looking homebrew.

-Kevin

User avatar
jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Name: Justin
Location: Hubley
Contact:

Re: Faucets, Shanks & Drip Trays

Post by jacinthebox » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks again. They help me get one step closer to kegged beer.

Enjoy the brews
Brathair Brewing



Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests