Cool. If I are going to robs tomorrow ill bring it.Jimmy wrote:I'll take the dewalt recip saw.
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Moving sale
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Moving sale
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Moving sale
King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.jeffsmith wrote:What brand is the table saw? Is the fence still square?
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Moving sale
I wont be around, I'm in the valley but we will figure something out.sleepyjamie wrote:Cool. If I are going to robs tomorrow ill bring it.Jimmy wrote:I'll take the dewalt recip saw.
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Moving sale
How soon do you need it gone? Might be able to make it down next weekend to grab it.sleepyjamie wrote:King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.jeffsmith wrote:What brand is the table saw? Is the fence still square?
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Moving sale
What brand is the skill saw?
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Moving sale
Anytime is good. Next weekend is finejeffsmith wrote:How soon do you need it gone? Might be able to make it down next weekend to grab it.sleepyjamie wrote:King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.jeffsmith wrote:What brand is the table saw? Is the fence still square?
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Moving sale
Not really sure. It's not professional. It's good enough for doing basic cutting.Jimmy wrote:What brand is the skill saw?
Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Moving sale
I'll take it then. Will PM you later in the week. Guessing it'll likely be Sunday.sleepyjamie wrote:Anytime is good. Next weekend is finejeffsmith wrote:How soon do you need it gone? Might be able to make it down next weekend to grab it.sleepyjamie wrote: King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.
-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
Re: Moving sale
If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.
Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
Co-author of Atlantic Canada Beer Blog
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Moving sale
I should be around. Will be at robs this afternoon.chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.
Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
Tomorrow ill be around just give me a call in my cell.
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Moving sale
If you've room for it, that would be awesome!chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.
Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Moving sale
It comes with stand legs as well but they are still in the packaging. If I can't find them in time I will make sure they get to someone before u move so u can grab them at a future NCMjeffsmith wrote:If you've room for it, that would be awesome!chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.
Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: Moving sale
Sounds good, thanks!sleepyjamie wrote:It comes with stand legs as well but they are still in the packaging. If I can't find them in time I will make sure they get to someone before u move so u can grab them at a future NCMjeffsmith wrote:If you've room for it, that would be awesome!chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.
Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest