Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
- Keggermeister
- Verified User

- Posts: 1143
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Keggermeister
- Verified User

- Posts: 1143
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Re: Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
Sent that before I was done typing.
Anyone have experience wit using a cold plate in hot weather for a few days? I am taking it camping and am trying to find out if I need to pre chill the keg.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone have experience wit using a cold plate in hot weather for a few days? I am taking it camping and am trying to find out if I need to pre chill the keg.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- LeafMan66_67
- Award Winner 2

- Posts: 4600
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
- Name: Derek Stapleton
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
My test will be in July.
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
I used mine last summer. I think the same cooler on my old one. Worked great, kegs were warm and it was setup for 3 days. However I know you are running 1 pass where I was running 3 pass. However unless you are continuously pouring you should be fine.Keggermeister wrote:Sent that before I was done typing.
Anyone have experience wit using a cold plate in hot weather for a few days? I am taking it camping and am trying to find out if I need to pre chill the keg.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a note I "had" to replenish the ice on the last day, and that was only cause we kept milk and juice jugs in there as well.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
Keggermeister wrote:Sent that before I was done typing.
Anyone have experience wit using a cold plate in hot weather for a few days? I am taking it camping and am trying to find out if I need to pre chill the keg.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never chill the kegs...our plate does 3 passes on one tap, and 4 on the other tho...super cold beer from first to last pint
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
- bluenose
- Verified User

- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm
- Location: New Glasgow
Re: Knocked this jockey box together yesterday.
where'd you get the block?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests